Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Pick Me Up!

Excited to say I'll be drawing live at this year's Pick Me Up exhibition at somerset house at the Flamingo Magazine space! 
Its an amazing show as the UK’s first annual contemporary graphic and illustration fair, which returns for its biggest edition yet this spring.
The fair showcases the best new work from around the UK and the world with original works and prints available to purchase from just £10. With loads of events and workshops for you to get involved with, expect eleven days of graphic mayhem!
It has so many of my favourite illustrators taking part! For more info on Flamingo Newsdesk have a look at the event here  x

2 comments:

chu eva said...

I saw your drawings at pick me up
i love it so i googled and find your blog
love your illustration
x
http://chueva.blogspot.co.uk/

Laura Gee said...

thankyou! Glad you found me x